Voting on all 7 sites gives:
7 mcMMO Credits, 35 XP Levels, 700 Cubits (in-game currency) and 3 Siege Tokens to spend in /st. You also have a chance at winning God Weapons, a Beacon, 22,000 cubits and MORE!
Voting is disabled.
Posted on October 28, 2014 by maroselis
Unfortunately I have some bad news to share that I honestly wish I didn’t.
Before you all start yelling at me and hating life, it’s been a long time coming as most of you know. Siege just cannot compete with the other Factions servers out there. Of course we all think it’s one of the best, but traffic disagrees.
There is no other way, no other options and this choice is unfortunately final. I personally do not have the time anymore to keep Siege as up to date as it should be. With all of the new changes that have recently come to Minecraft, it’s an entirely different ball game. As a lot of you know, this was my “full time job” (without pay) for nearly 3 years. Due to personal issues that have recently surfaced, Ktross and I no longer have the time to manage Siege. I truly wish this weren’t the case, but a lot is going on in our lives right now and maintaining Siege is something that we cannot pull off.
I love you all, and TeamSpeak will remain open for use for all. I will be figuring out a way to maintain TeamSpeak that so people can have channels of their own for different games and/or Minecraft servers.
Please do your absolute best to prevent freak-outs in game. I know how much this stinks, and trust me no one knows that more than I do. We can all keep in touch on TeamSpeak, and I’m sure many of you have already migrated to other servers.
A lot of people tend to be asking about BuyCraft purchases, so I will make this short. When you made a purchase in the store, you agreed to the Terms of Service that stated that no refunds would be given out under any circumstances. Any purchases you made in the store cannot be refunded, as every penny has been spent towards the server already (server bills, advertising, etc). For a while Ktross and I have been paying for Siege out of our own pockets.
I wish everyone the best, and I thank each and every one of you for the time, dedication, votes, blood, sweat and donations you have given to Siege over the last few years. Siege was my life for a very long time, and I know that a lot of you felt the same way. Holidays on Siege are some of the best memories I have in Minecraft, and I feel lucky to have been able to spend the time with you guys.
Feel free to discuss openly on the server or in TeamSpeak to your friends about which server you will be playing on. The advertising rule will no longer be in effect, as I want everyone to be able to remain with their friends.
Posted on August 30, 2014 by maroselis
Today’s the big day, the day that we all have been waiting for! SERVER RESET!!!
Everything has been reset. Literally everything. Except 25% of your mcMMO stats (you got to keep 75%). This is going to be a very detailed post on everything worth noting that has changed on the server. There are many, many more changes that I will not bore you with. Those other changes are probably things you won’t even really notice and they don’t really affect gameplay.
HERE WE GO!
* Obsidian Destroyer added (our attempt to limit *unraidable* bases)
– 5 hits to Obsidian will destroy it, even if hidden behind lava/water
– Fluid protection is ON for standard building blocks other than obsidian
– TNT/TNT Cannons will all break the following in __ many hits (ignores fluid protection):
Enchantment Tables (4), Ender Chests (4), Anvils (3), Iron Fences (3),
Fences (3), Fence Gates (3), Glass Panes (3), Nether Fences (3),
Cobble Wall (3), Brewing Stand (3)
* Faction Container-Opening
– Everything that can hold items can now be opened in your Faction-claimed land.
Place obsidian blocks over your chests!
* Updated to Factions 1.8.2
– 1.8.2 Factions will enable you to have more cutomized settings for your Faction and members.
You can set your own permissions (who can build, use doors, etc) for your Members, Allies, Enemies etc!
– 1.8.2 Factions still has all of the old commands, it just has a few more great features.
* Faction Names
– Faction name character caps have been extended to 12 characters (up from 10)
* Nether Portals
– Nether Portals have been removed from the server once again due to our new anti-glitching rules.
You may use the Nether Portals at either /spawn or /pvp
* Ender Pearls
– We have installed a plugin that will prevent players from spamming Ender Pearls
more than once every 3 seconds. This will help keep wall glitching to an absolute minimum.
* New Kits
– Not only will you notice that all of your Donator kits have been buffed,
but Member’s kits have been as well! New kits for everyone!
– I will update this and go over everything in detail soon
* DONATOR CHANGES
– For a quick overview, visit store.siegecraftmc.com
Click Ranks -> Your Rank -> Read everything!
– /mc | /magiccarpet has been replaced with /fly for SiegeLords (cannot be used in or near combat)
– 1 time kits were removed and instead those items are given out at the time of Rank purchase (as intended)
– /echest was given to Scouts ($25) in replace of Virtual Chest
– Virtual Chest is now added to the Undying ($199) rank instead of the Scout ($25) rank
– Vaults were removed from donator ranks ENTIRELY
– Slayer ($99) and up can now set their own nickname with “/nick NAME” in game.
All colors are allowed, No rule breaking, cursing or impersonation of players and/or staff.
15 Character limit (including all colors/letters)
There will be punishments for those that do not comply.
– Every rank from Private ($5) to SiegeLord ($499) got extra sethomes.
Private -> Mercenary got 1 extra, Gladiator got 3, Warlord got 5 and SiegeLord got 5 extra.
– As mentioned previously, ALL kits were buffed. A lot. Visit Buycraft or use them in game to see!
– You will notice some other smaller changes that I feel don’t need to really be mentioned.
I will update this soon with all of the changes, hopefully this is enough to keep you reading for a little while.
Thanks for your patience guys and welcome to SiegeCraft 2.0!
Posted on June 18, 2014 by maroselis
Ktross and I have moved the server to a new dedicated server box that is hosted by a new company. The idea behind this is to save money as I’ve had to personally pay for most of the server costs for a few months now. The new server will be cheaper, and UK players should even have a better connection!
TeamSpeak IP: ts.siegecraftmc.com